Welcome to Prudhoe Golf Club
New Member Information Guidew
Phone: 01661 832466
As a new member, Prudhoe Golf Club extends a warm welcome and a sincere thank you for joining. We hope you enjoy many years of golf with us. Founded in 1930, Prudhoe GolfClub offers one of the best parkland facilities in the region and invites you to a wonderful golfing experience. A detailed information pack is also available click here but as means of an initial welcome the following is offered for your awareness:-
On joining the club you should receive
– A receipt for your fees
– A bag tag and sicker for the current year (this should be displayed at all times)
– The code for the keypad door locks of the appropriate locker / trolley room
– A Membership / Discount card to be used to pay for purchases at the bar (immediate 5% discount applies although catering services do not qualify for discount)
– A Membership ID and password for the BRS System which enables you to book Tee Times online on weekdays. There is a link to the BRS System from the home page of the club website www.prudhoegolfclub.co.uk
– You will have to register via the How Did i Do system to book a tee time at the weekend, to register with How Did i Do click here
– A Tyne Valley Golf Alliance card (upon request only, see below)
– A golf ‘buddy’ – an offer for someone to play an introductory round with you (upon request)
– This introductory guide
Prudhoe Golf Club is governed by the Clubs Committee. There is also a Club Administration Manager John Crawford, who is a PGA Professional, an Honorary Club Secretary Ian Pauw, Catering Manager Kerry Chambers and Bar Manager Margaret Sewell. The clubhouse building has two floors. On the top floor you have the bar, dining room, kitchen, toilets and the Administration Hub. On the ground floor there are the ladies and gents looker rooms, storage rooms and the Pro Shop, which has its own entrance.
Communication to members is on a regular basis via email, the web site, social media and notice boards in the clubhouse. Check the website, Facebook and Twitter for news and information.
Information on the clubhouse opening hours, golf etiquette and the clubs dress code can be found within the Information Guide click here , along with much more information which we advise you consult sometime soon.
Tee times can be booked on-line via BRS (weekdays) and How-Did-I-Do (weekends). See information above
Prudhoe Golf Club is a member of the Tyne Valley Golf Alliance which entitles its members to play at 5 other local clubs free of charge and at Allendale for a £5 charge.
Best regards and happy golfing at Prudhoe Golf Club